Wow, I didn't mean to be MIA for a whole month! Y'all, I'm telling you--May is crazy. Every. Single. Year. May is CRAZY.
It's filled with awards banquets and high stakes testing and final exams and graduation and report cards and honors day. I tend to lose the whole month.
So what's been going on?
1) I'm editing Hearts Awakened, formerly A Formal Feeling, which is due out in ebook in September.
2) I'm in week five (whoo!) of a course on the sociopolitical context of multicultural education. I like week five. Once I get past the midpoint of each course (week four), it's all downhill from there.
3) I'm planning for a couple of writing courses I'm teaching this summer.
4) We're renovating. Lord have mercy, I think we only have a few more weeks of the renovations from hell. I'll post pictures soon.
5) I'm writing a new book, Something More, Troy Lee's story for those of you who have been reading the Hearts of the South series. And . . .
6) Today, my editor made a contract offer on said book! Whoo! Now I just have to finish the thing in two months . . .
7) I'm embroiled in the agent hunt. Kinda. Maybe embroiled is the wrong word. I'm querying. How's that for a word?
Summer is here and I have a ton of things to accomplish in the next couple of months. What's going on with you? What does your summer look like?