I think I'm wearing too many hats. I've been trying for days to stop and catch my breath, but it's not happening. Here's what I have going on:
1) Mom. Last week: kids sick. This week: I'm sick.
2) Wife. Trying to plan construction with DH.
3) Teacher. Four English classes (9th and 11th), one 9th grade High School Transitions class, one mixed level reading/study skills class.
4) Mentor Teacher.
5) Department Head. This a big joke right now.
6) One Act Troupe Coach: 26 practices until competition. Yikes.
7) Drama Club sponsor. Another big joke right now.
8) Student Governement co-sponsor. Working really hard on this.
9) CP. It's a wonder Carol and Kristi haven't both kicked me to the curb. Many crits I owe, I owe, I owe.
10) Chief Cook and Bottlewasher. My kitchen is clean!
I'm pretty sure there's more, but my head hurts, my throat hurts, and I still have a set of quizzes to grade, a calendar to finish, Monsters to put to bed.
How many hats do you wear?