1) Finish grad school course (I am 1/3 of the way finished with my master's -- Whoo!)
Um, working on it. I still have to do discussion replies, write a paper, and place evidence with rationale statements in my portfolio.
2) Finish revisions to AFF and send to editor.
3) Grade freshmen I-Search papers.
Um, yeah. They're still sitting where I dropped them Friday. I'll start on them . . . today.
4) Sleep late. Every. Single. Day.
Working on it. So far, successful.
5) Hang siding on ends of house.
Nope. But we fixed the electrical issues . . .
6) Take Monsters for dental cleanings, take Monster #1 for seriously overdue ortho appt.
Um, does scheduling the appointments count?
7) Clean. Clean. Clean.
Done it. Done it. Done it. Except the bathroom and my filthy office.
8) Begin set-up for the DH's raised garden (which will be my kitchen garden).
Done it. My part, anyway. Now it's DH's baby for a while.
9) Start a new book. Probably Troy Lee and Angel's book.
Yep. Almost 3K.