Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Break!

I'm so excited. I've needed spring break. When the graduation coach says, "Linda needs spring break." . . . well, I need spring break. ;-)

We're not going anywhere, but we're not going to school for nine whole days, either. So what's on the agenda?

1) Finish grad school course (I am 1/3 of the way finished with my master's -- Whoo!)
2) Finish revisions to AFF and send to editor.
3) Grade freshmen I-Search papers.
4) Sleep late. Every. Single. Day.
5) Hang siding on ends of house.
6) Take Monsters for dental cleanings, take Monster #1 for seriously overdue ortho appt.
7) Clean. Clean. Clean.
8) Begin set-up for the DH's raised garden (which will be my kitchen garden).
9) Start a new book. Probably Troy Lee and Angel's book.

What are you up to this week?

2 comments:

Moira Rogers said...

I'm stopping by to tell you that our little southern psychic novella found a home yesterday, and a good deal of it probably thanks to you and Carol for all the help you gave us with our very first synopsis and the things we fixed in the story because they didn't make sense in the synopsis. :D

I can't thank both of you enough for all the help! I'm going to trot over to her blog and thank her, too. :)

-Bree

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Now that is quite a list.

I'm laughing at the last one: Start a new book. Probably... Can you start a new book without knowing which one you're going to write?! LOL. I usually have to mull the whole concept over in my head for at least a month before I start writing (of course, that generally happens as I'm finishing the last book, but still...).

Have a great week! Teachers more than deserve this much-needed break. (I say that now as spring break is over here and my Gremlins are (THANK GOD) back in school. I'll be grumbling again come summer when it seems those teachers never work. Teheheheh...)