I'm so excited. I've needed spring break. When the graduation coach says, "Linda needs spring break." . . . well, I need spring break. ;-)
We're not going anywhere, but we're not going to school for nine whole days, either. So what's on the agenda?
1) Finish grad school course (I am 1/3 of the way finished with my master's -- Whoo!)
2) Finish revisions to AFF and send to editor.
3) Grade freshmen I-Search papers.
4) Sleep late. Every. Single. Day.
5) Hang siding on ends of house.
6) Take Monsters for dental cleanings, take Monster #1 for seriously overdue ortho appt.
7) Clean. Clean. Clean.
8) Begin set-up for the DH's raised garden (which will be my kitchen garden).
9) Start a new book. Probably Troy Lee and Angel's book.
What are you up to this week?