Courtesy of Elisabeth:
1. A song by the first band you liked: "Skyhigh" by Jigsaw. (My older sister had their LP. I think I was six.)
2. A song that makes you think of your best friend: Ack. Some dance mix. Heard it on the radio yesterday, can't think of the name!
3. A song by the first band you saw in concert: Foreigner - "Juke Box Hero"
4. A song that reminds you of college/school: "Parents Just Don't Understand", Will Smith, UGA!
5. A song that makes you think of a boyfriend/girl (love) past or present: "When You Say Nothing At All", anything by the Eagles
Tagging . . . YOU! What musical memories will you share?