Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Little of This and That

What I'm reading: Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye. Or rather, I'm trying to read it. I know it's a classic and all, but I'm at chapter three, I don't like Holden, and I'm not all that impressed.

What I'm reading next: Gerald Graff's Clueless in Academe: How Schooling Obscures the Life of the Mind.

What I'm listening to: Rain, my windchimes and distant thunder.

What I'm drinking: Diet Pepsi. Is there anything else?

What I'm working on: Knocking out my teacher TTD list, waiting on Kristi to send me something to read!

What I feel good about today: My English department meeting went well.

What I enjoyed most today: Lunch with my colleagues at the coffee shop. Joe, your homemade bread and the veggie sandwich were incredible!

What I'm doing next: Putting the Monsters to bed.

No comments: