I've been scattered lately. I thought maybe, in all the frenzy of Nationals and the resulting explosion of blogs (which are really fun to read), my absence would go unnoticed. However, Kristi says not so much. This is what I've been up to:
1) Unit plans. More unit plans.
2) Typing assignments.
3) Back-to-school shopping for the Monsters.
4) Took the Monsters and one of their friends out for the day, to lunch and to see Monster House. Loved the movie. Go see it.
5) Getting my room ready for school. Preplanning? Uh, yeah. I can't work on my room when there are other people around. Too many distractions.
6) Completing my application for grad school. I'm supposed to start working on my master's in Learning and Literacy *or* Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment in October.
You'll notice there's no writing up there. I'm hoping to do a major push and finish chapter three of TAGD this weekend. We'll see. I have two manuscripts I want to send to my editor -- she hasn't had a chance to look yet at the two I've already sent, but she promised to get to them next week, said to send these on.
What have you been up to?