Sunday, July 08, 2007

Oh, Wait -- It Gets Better!

Not only did I sign up for 70 Days of Sweat (Thanks, Steph & Larissa! I needed more insanity in my life!), but I've let the DH help talk me into working on the ghost book.

And I'm going to attempt three pages daily on TWO SEPARATE BOOKS. Six pages, app. 2500 words total per day. I've so lost it.

Plus, they're not even the books I signed up for over at Alison's blog. Well, one is. I don't know yet. I can't decide. I have choices. So here's what's up:

1) The Southern ghost book, working title In Dreams.

plus . . .

2) Chandler Co. book #7: working title Facing It.

or

3) Chandler Co. book #8: working title Afterburn.

or

4) Cold case book, working title Cold Case #1 (because I have no working title, LOL).

I have lost my ever-lovin' mind for sure. And I've committed because I even put up word meters!

I'm thinking ghost book and Facing It because I have characters & plot ideas for the latter.

No comments: