Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cookin' with Gas

For some reason, I'm bogging down in the last 2-3 scenes on Facing It. I know what's supposed to happen, but I'm having trouble getting through the scenes. I think I'm going to let it marinate a few days then come back to it. Sometimes that jogs my brain loose.

In the meantime, I'm working on chapter one of my next Hearts of the South book, Ash and Maddie's story. She's been a difficult character to figure out. I think I'm finally getting a handle on her though.

If you look at the sidebar, you'll see I actually have three WIP's. One is the novella I'm planning to sub for a Samhain anthology. I've never actually written a novella before, but I'm excited about this idea. Trying to get the plot straight in my head before I begin actually writing.

So in the meantime, Unseen is simmering. Facing It is marinating. And my as-yet untitled Ash/Maddie story is on the front burner.

See? I can cook even if I don't have a real kitchen right now.

No comments: