Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Newsletter and Contest Info

Hey, y'all. I'm finally home from the first day back teaching after fall break. 5:30 came early this morning and getting back into the swing of it was hard . . .

I wanted to share a little information first about my newsletter group. I've recently begun sending out a monthly newsletter. It includes news (of course) about my books, trivia tidbits, a monthly recipe, reviews and contest information.

In the files section of the group, you'll find The Cutting Room Floor (scenes that didn't make it into the final versions of my books). Coming soon will be a series of online reads available only to my newsletter subscribers (the first one kicks off October 31 -- a nice Halloween treat!).

Also, by subscribing, you're automatically entered for the contest celebrating the print release of my debut book, What Mattered Most. On December 1, I'll draw from all subscribers for a goodie basket including a signed copy of What Mattered Most and some Southern surprises.

Interested? Send a blank email to Linda_Winfree-subscribe at yahoogroups.com (you know what to do!).

Linda Winfree -- Sultry Southern Romantic Suspense
HIS ORDINARY LIFE -- Available now, Samhain Publishing
HOLD ON TO ME -- December 2007, Samhain Publishing
http://www.lindawinfree.com/

No comments: