Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Shifting Gears

Whew! Homecoming is over, baby! And I survived.

Edits of Hold On To Me are gone to the editor goddess. (It's up on the coming soon pages, btw -- I'm thrilled beyond belief. If you know me and this book, you know why.)

Now, I have to shift gears. In the classroom, it's time to hit the ground running. Homecoming and student government have pulled me away too much from teaching. Since HOTM is off for its next round of edits at the editor goddess's hands, I need to try to finish Facing It and start on the novella project I want to submit to Samhain's psychic anthology. I'm loving my idea for that; I just need to get the particulars nailed down.

Did I mention I'm trying to get into the October session of grad school, too? I seem to have lost my mind. If anyone finds it, please return it.

No comments: