A friend gave me these. Thought I'd share.
1) Live beneath your means.
2) Return everything you borrow.
3) Stop blaming other people.
4) Admit it when you make a mistake.
5) Give any clothes you haven't worn in three years to charity.
6) Every day do something nice and try not to get caught.
7) Listen more; talk less.
8) Take a daily 30-minute walk in your neighborhood.
9) Strive for excellence, not perfection.
10) Be on time.
11) Don't make excuses.
12) Don't argue.
13) Get organized.
14) Be kind to other people.
15) Be even kinder to unkind people.
16) Let someone cut ahead of you in line.
17) Take time to be alone.
18) Reread a favorite book.
19) Cultivate good manners.
20) Be humble.
21) Understand and accept that life is not always fair.
22) Know when to say something.
23) Know when to keep your mouth shut.
24) Try to go 24 hours without criticizing anyone.
25) Learn from the past and plan for the future.
26) Don't sweat the small stuff.