Sharon tagged me days ago and I'm just now getting to this (actually, I've been thinking about it. Er, yeah. That works!).
So . . . six things about me:
1) We posted a 100% pass rate on the Georgia High School Graduation Test this year. 68% of those kids posted a pass-plus score in English/Language Arts. You're right . . . not really about me . . . but they're my kids, I've taught them for three straight years and I'm proud of them!
2) I know how to roof a house. And I've done it.
3) I was once involved in a high speed chase on 1-75 in Florida.
4) In two years, I will have been married exactly half my lifetime.
5) I'm not very well-traveled. I've been to . . . Alabama, Georgia and Florida.
6) I'm afraid of snakes. Get the willies from looking at photos of them. Ick.
Okay, I'm not tagging anyone . . . I know you're busy . . . but I'd love it if you left six things about you in the comments section!