Scenes from St. Augustine -- The town square. And yes, that lush St. Augustine grass feels just as fabulous on bare feet as it looks.
Thirteen things I love about summer:
1) Not having a schedule
2) Staying up late to write
3) Sleeping late
4) Hanging out with the Monsters
5) Going to the lake (which we haven't done this year)
6) The smell of freshly cut grass
7) The way the freshly cut grass smells after a rain
8) Going for ice cream. Just because.
9) The pool (which is green and nasty right now. We're having an impossible time maintaining it this year)
10) Hanging out with my friends (another thing I haven't done much of this summer, since we're all too dang busy)
11) Grilling out.
12) The beach
13) Coffee on the front porch
What are your favorite things about summer?