Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Is Almost Over . . .

Scenes from St. Augustine -- A really great house across from the Tolomato (sp?) cemetery, the night of our Ghostly Experience walking tour. I was drawn to the blue on the shutters and trim.

Oh, I have soooooo much to do before I go back to work next week. I need to . . .

1) Finish writing unit plans.
2) Make calendars for August & September for three classes.
3) Write letters to my homeroom kids.
4) Write parent letter and create postcards to go in said letters.
5) Get my hair cut.
6) Monster haircuts
7) Monster #2 checkup before school
8) Finish setting up my classroom
9) Call out technician to fix my dryer!

I'm probably forgetting some things. Anything interesting on your back-to-school TTD?

2 comments:

MJFredrick said...

I am in denial.

The dh will be on vacation my last week, so hopefully he will be helpful. I definitely need to cut and color my hair and do my eyebrows. I have outfits for the first couple of weeks. The boy needs clothes, though.

Anonymous said...

We're on a different time table over here. My kids went back last week which meant I could finally get a couple of extra hours in the day to write and read. And guess what I read? Yes, I finally got to read Truth & Consequences that I won from you, OMG, so long ago now I can't remember exactly when. LOL
Anyway, LOVED it! But then so far I've loved every one of your books I've read.
Hope everything goes smoothly over the next few weeks. Oh, who am I kidding, you're dealing with kids it'll never go smoothly.
RC