Sunday, July 27, 2008

You Tell Me . . .


Scenes from Renovation -- the DH nailing new panels into the kitchen. My poor house!
Okay, this is the pic that got me into major trouble. See, on the other side of the wall where the DH is nailing? Yeah. That's where the electrical box is. He hit the nail, I snapped the pic, the flash went off, the DH screamed (I was going to write "yelled," but really he screamed like a girl.).
Obviously, my camera flash mimics the electrical flash of someone nailing into an electrical box . . .
I keep trying to convince the man that with enough time and perspective, this will be our favorite too-funny-for-words renovation story. He doesn't agree, as he's the one who believed he'd just been electrocuted since his wife lacks common sense and foresight from time to time.
Just a hint for the future -- if someone's nailing around your electrical box, don't take their picture.
So you tell me -- funny? Or not funny?

8 comments:

mamasand2 said...

ROFLOL!!!

I could see my hubby doing the same thing and being VERY insulted when it was 'memtioned'.
Men need a bit of time to recover from the indignity of something like that.

sandie * still LOL *

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Um. Funny.

Wait. No. HILARIOUS

(Sorry, Rick!)

MJFredrick said...

Funny! Sorry to your dh!

Anonymous said...

It's definitely funny!

Jambrea said...

I would have to agree and say funny! lol Your poor hubby. :)

Anonymous said...

Would have been hilariously funny except this is how one of our senior's house burned down last week! The nail went into the wall and hit an electrical cord, so I was told, sparked a fire, and the house is completely gone.

Tara W said...

Definitely Funny!

vanessa jaye said...

It was the 'scream like a girl' part. lol. Guys will swear up and down that they never scream like a girl. But they do. Oh boy do they ever.

And it's always funny. lol.