Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Stuff and Nonsense

Received my second set of edits on Truth and Consequences today. Not too bad. I'm always nervous to open the file. I think my poor editor thinks I'm psychotic the way I ask if it's okay to open them.

I'm supposed to be grading tonight, but darn! I left the key for my papers at school, and I didn't bring home any research papers. What shall I do?

Fish would probably love for me to get him out of the incredibly uncomfortable situation I left him at the beginning of ch. 2 of the WIP. Hey, he let his mouth get him into it, so I figure it won't hurt him to suffer a bit. Besides, I have edits. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Tons going on at school -- gearing up for student government's spring project, my poetry anthologies going on in my junior classes, state testing this week. Testing is exhausting. I can't really do anything but watch the kids, and I get bored easily. I do a lot of mental plotting. Makes the writing easier when I do get back to it.

Saw this over at Steph's. (Did you know she's afraid of butterflies?) Decided to steal it.

You Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo

Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure


Found this while I was at blogthings. This is crazy-accurate:

The Part of You That No One Sees

You are balanced, peaceful, and sincere.
You're the type of person who goes along to get along.
And you're definitely afraid of rocking the boat.

Underneath it all, you fear your world falling apart.
You'll put up with a situation that you don't like in fear of changing it.
Disruptive and forceful people intimidate you - and sometimes exploit you.


Not very flattering, is it?

By the way, I'm setting up an author page at bebo. You can find me here.

No comments: