Sunday, March 02, 2008

Stuff

I think Monster #2 has the flu. Headache, sore throat, cough, fever, body aches. We saw the pediatrician on Friday and they did a flu swab. Said they'd call if it was positive. No call, but the kid sure has flu symptoms.

I'm in the first round of edits on MOU and I get to within 20 pages of the book's end and realize, "Oh, my God, I have a plot hole." Not a small, pinprick hole. One of those you could drive a truck through.

So . . . I'm rewriting the end of my book.

Great.

What are you up to?

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Plotting, plotting, plotting. Ironic, eh? LOLOL

Actually, at the moment I'm rereading Shane's sections from MMB to get back into his head. I have to say...I really like this guy. He's going to be a fun hero.

I hope Monster #2 feels better. And good luck with the new ending. I can't wait to read it. ;)

bec5848 said...

Linda, Tamiflu, call the ped. and ask for a rx for tamiflu. If monster #2 has the flu he along with the rest of your family need this rx. Have fun if it spreads thru the house! Bec

MJFredrick said...

I hate plot holes, especially in my own work. Good luck!