Sunday, December 18, 2005

Size Matters

In case you haven't noticed, small purses -- tiny purses -- are in.

I have a new one, a cute little clutch with blue beads, a kiss-lock, and a sassy beaded handle. I want so badly to carry it around.

The only problem?

Nothing will fit in it.

I can literally carry my keys, a lipstick, and maybe my driver's license. No insurance card, no business card holder, no checkbook, no wallet, no change purse, no classroom keys, no hand sanitizer, no hand moisturizer, no lip balm, no pens.

So I'm vacillitating between fashionable and unprepared for life and practical and prepared for everything.

Those beads are so winning out . . .

1 comment:

vanessa jaye said...

I don't bother with those small little purses unless I'm going out for the evening. On a daily going to work basis, what I carry around could justifiably use a set of training wheels. :-P (ain't no way I'm leaving the house without a book in my bag!)