Everyone around me is busy making goals for the New Year. I'm not quite ready for that, maybe because I made goals -- workable goals -- for last year. I crashed and burned, too. Not a pretty sight, I'm telling you.
But I'm thinking about goals. Maybe by the end of the week (or month), I'll be ready to put them in black and white.
But I do have a daily To-Do list (actually, I have one every day). Want to see today's?
1) Clean kitchen
2) Finish laundry
3) Find a place for all of the Monsters' Christmas gifts
4) Write thank-you notes for my Christmas gifts/have Monsters write theirs
5) Clean the office -- get Goodwill stuff out of corner and into truck
6) Start on the bedroom
Also, if time/inclination:
1) Pick up from school standards notebooks and stuff to grade
2) Grade character notebooks
I'm getting off the Internet so I can get a few things accomplished. Talk to y'all later!