Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Good, The Bad, The Ironic

The irony: I write romantic suspense and don't much care for Valentine's Day.

The good: My niece was discharged from the hospital today. She has viral meningitis, and thankfully, not bacterial meningitis.

The bad (for me, if I were single) and scarfed from Larissa:

Never Date a Cancer

Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches.
And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return.

Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius


Found this while at blogthings. It's totally me:

You Are 56% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.

1 comment:

Joan Swan said...

Hey, Lin...

I'm a cancer...and I shouldn't date a cancer according to the quiz.

And I'm only 20% control freak. Let's see, would that make me 80% flake?