Monday, February 26, 2007

Waiting . . .

I'm having an affair with my refresh button today. I'm not sure when the new books go live, so I keep checking.

It's kinda like waiting for Karin Tabke to put up her first line contest winners weekly. By the way, I have to write another sentence! That's very cool, too, since I expected to be out after this last week -- I couldn't get my new line exactly the way I wanted it.

Over at the Samhain blog, my new editor is blogging about her process of evaluating submissions, which is pretty interesting. (Especially to me, since I have two subs in her slush pile right now!) Also, in another post, author Lauren Dane is talking about the anti-hero -- a topic near and dear to my heart.

Speaking of anti-heroes . . . a certain one of mine is hanging around today, waiting as well. Maybe he'll chime in later . . .

No comments: