Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, Monday

Scenes from St. Augustine -- I love this photo. I took this close to dusk, sitting on the bay front in front of the Castillo while listening to our ghost tour guide.

We made major progress on the office this weekend, and I'm wiped out. This week's plan:

1) Minimum 7K on Troy Lee and Angel (now titled Fall Into Me -- I love that title).
2) Paint the bathroom.
3) Install the wainscot in the bathroom.
4) Clear the master bedroom . . . and paint.
5) Take Monster #1 to tennis lesson.
6) I'm sure there's lots more . . . but my brain doesn't want to work this morning

Here's my updated progress on Fall Into Me:

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meterZokutou word meter
62,076 / 80,000
(76.0%)


It's going really well. I figure 40 more pages . . . about 2 more weeks . . .

What projects, writing or non-writing, are on your agenda right now?

No comments: