Sunday, June 15, 2008

This Week's TTD:

One of my favorite shots from our vacation -- the Castillo de San Marco fronting the Bay of Matanzas in St. Augustine.

1) Blog more often

2) Minimum 7K on Something More, Troy Lee & Angel's book. (I have to turn it in August 1. What was I thinking, write a book in two months, under contract?!)

3) Hang ceiling drywall in living room

4) Laundry

5) Discussion posts and portfolio for EDUC 6650 (this is week 8)

6) Print out assignments and make notebook for next course

7) Write and post lessons for the online writing class I'm teaching

8) Clear office and panic.

9) Demo drywall so we can finish hanging new panels.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm afraid to think about it.

***

Now:

Before:

Big improvement, huh? It looks soooo much better already and that's without paint and flooring!


No comments: