We made major progress on the office this weekend, and I'm wiped out. This week's plan:
1) Minimum 7K on Troy Lee and Angel (now titled Fall Into Me -- I love that title).
2) Paint the bathroom.
3) Install the wainscot in the bathroom.
4) Clear the master bedroom . . . and paint.
5) Take Monster #1 to tennis lesson.
6) I'm sure there's lots more . . . but my brain doesn't want to work this morning
Here's my updated progress on Fall Into Me:
62,076 / 80,000
It's going really well. I figure 40 more pages . . . about 2 more weeks . . .
What projects, writing or non-writing, are on your agenda right now?