Monday, June 11, 2007

Tired . . . So Tired . . .

I'm exhausted. Not sure why. It wouldn't have anything to do with rewriting a 90K book in less than two weeks or doing an all-day promo over at the Samhain Cafe today.

BF Pam came home from the hospital today. I have not seen the baby yet, so I'm dying to visit. However, I don't want to intrude -- I know how those first few days are.

I made really great progress on Stay With Me yesterday -- I'm almost finished with chapter three and I left Fish in a bad place. It won't kill him, even if he thinks it will.

I have some reading to do this week . . . also, I have some school planning to start on. You know how people make those comments about teachers having the summer off with nothing to do? (Like the people who assume I have nothing better to do than watch their kids because I'm home with mine? Yeah. Those people.) It's not true. I'm usually busier in the summer than I am during the school year -- in-depth planning, catching up on writing, working around the house.

How's your day been?

No comments: