Carol, my sadistic CP who thinks I don't have enough to do, tagged me. ;-) Oh, my God, now I have to think.
Six Unimportant Things About Me:
1) I didn't have to change my monogram when I got married.
2) I only eat ketchup on French fries.
3) My new pet peeve (and don't hate me . . .) is those author posts to lists that say things like "I have a problem!" in the subject line and then the body is a plea to come join them at such and such blog to weigh in. Don't ask me why it bothers me. It just does.
4) I can read Middle English. My students are usually not impressed.
5) At school, my nickname is the Evil English Overlord.
6) I can't stand clutter. Hence, why the renovations from hell are killing me.
Here's the deal . . . if you stumble by . . . consider yourself tagged. :-D