Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Check-In


Scenes from St. Augustine -- The Atlantic Ocean, off Vilano Beach
I was going to post football pics, but left my camera in the car and was too lazy to go back for it. Our boys played so well last night. I'm really proud of them. We actually scored! Final score, 16 to 6.
My first paper for Educational Research is turned in. I have edits due tonight, grades due tomorrow. After today, I need to work on new units and revisions for Chris's book (due the end of September).
I haven't been as active on here the past few days, and y'all I'm sorry, but my life has little of interest going on right now. Hearts Awakened is still holding on at number ten on the bestsellers list, which is nice, but I'm pretty sure you're tired of hearing me yak about that. I'm trying to update my website but have a ways to go on that. I'm at a crossroads writing-wise as I try to figure out what project I need to tackle next.
Other than that, I got nothing. What are you up to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you've got plenty going on.
I've got less than two weeks until we fly to LA for our holiday. Yay!
So I'm trying to get reviews out of the way and decide what books to take to read on the plane AND get some words of my own down. Why are there never enough hours in the day?
RC